WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE WITH OUR WIFI SERVICES NOT WORKING IN THE CAMPGROUND. AT THIS TIME WE ARE EXPERIENCING ISSUES OUT OF OUR CONTROL AND IT IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER.
Tent Camping at Lake Guntersville Campground and Town Creek
- Primitive Camping Rates: $14.00 a night + Tax
- Extra Tent (Dependent children under 18 only: $5.00 + tax a night
- Lodging tax and surcharge apply nightly
- There is a onetime fee of $3.00 for all overnight accommodations.
Situated along the shoreline of 69,000 acres of Lake Guntersville is Lake Guntersville State Park's main campground as well as Town Creek Fishing Center's campground. The main campground includes a primitive camping area includes a primitive camping area, bathhouses, playground and recreational area, and the Country Store. Town Creek also offers great campsites on the water, bathhouses, boat rentals, ethanol gas on the water, and the Town Creek Fishing Center.
- Check in is at 2 p.m.
- Check out at 11 a.m.
- For reservations at Lake Guntersville Campground please call 256-571-5455. To contact Town Creek please call 256-582-8358.
- All rates are subject to lodging tax and per night surcharge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Pets are welcome and must be on a leash or line at all times.
- Cancelations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund. Not applicable in group or conference reservations.
- Reservations must be secured with payment for the first night's stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservations are made.
- Reservations are accepted for accommodation only - not individual sites. Campsites are assigned at time of check-in. Requests are considered but not guaranteed.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).
Primitive camping does not require reservations. For informaiton at the main campground in the park please call (256) 571-5455. For more informatio on the Town Creek Fishing Center please call 256-582-8358.