Local nature photographers Rocky Baker, Inez Klatt, and Angela Regner share wildlife and nature photography skills over two courses. Both classes will let students practice their skills in the field, and the afternoon class will build on skills from the morning class.
***Please bring your camera manual to each class***
When: Saturday May 13, 2017 from 8am to 5pm
Cost: $5/session (lunch not included)
Where: Lake Guntersville State Park Lodge, meeting room TBA
Photography Fundamentals: 8am to 12pm
- How your camera works? Understand these five things on your camera and the rest is easy.
- Different perspectives and textures in nature .
- Good places in north Alabama to shoot nature photography.
- Part I—Why is this photo great
Intermediate Photography: 1pm to 5pm
- Understanding autofocus, light metering, focus points, RAW files vs .jpg, and memory cards.
- More good places in north Alabama to shoot nature photography and field techniques.
- Part II—Why is this photo great?
You must register to secure your spot by contacting the Nature Center at 256-571-5445 or email: Amanda.Glover@dcnr.alabama.gov