Paved campsites have picnic tables, grills, water, 30 amp electrical and sewer hook ups. Dumping stations and trash containers are easily accessible, and bathrooms and showers are nearby. There are forty-seven improved and 13 primitive sites.
CAMPING RATES FOR IMPROVED CAMPING
- Water/Electricity/Sewer Site: $27.88 per night. No Increase for weekends.
CAMPING MONTHLY RATES (NOV.-FEB.) ONLY
- Water/Electricity/Sewer Site $442.31
Add 4% Lodging Tax on all rentals.
Quiet Hours are From 10:00 pm until 6:00 am.
- Maximum of one camper per site (there will be an additional charge for over 4 persons if they are 6 years of age or older), maximum occupancy per site is limited to eight persons and two motor vehicles.
- No ATV's, Golf Carts or Scooters Allowed. Must be a licensed vehicle.
- Well Behaved dogs are welcome provided they are on a leash at all times. Owner reponsible for cleaning up after pets. Please view our "Pet Friendly" page for rules and regulations.
- Camping – All senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount on camping fees Sunday thru Thursday. Proof of age and disability is required.
- There are NO camping discounts on Friday and Saturday nights or Holidays.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
- PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For Information call Roland Cooper State Park Office at 334-682-4838