Effective October 1st, 2015, cabin reservations can be made up to one year in advance of the day you want to book (ex. if you want July 4th, 2017, you would call on July 4th, 2016 to book).
Oak Mountain State Park offers ten fully-equipped cabins that are open year-round. All cabins are set up for light housekeeping with linens furnished. Each cabin has two bedrooms with 1- King bed and 2-Double beds (MAXIMUM CAPACITY 6), one bath, a kitchenette with utensils and cookware, central heat and air, porch, grill and picnic table. Dish Network and a flat screen TV are located in the living room of each cabin.
Oak Mountains' cabin lake is a place of peace and tranquility, hence the name Lake Tranquility. This area is for cabin guests only. The 28-acre lake is nestled in the foothills of Double Oak Mountain and is often used by migrating waterfowl as well as native species of shoreline and wading birds. Our cabins are often used for family reunions by utilizing the pavilion by the lake or the meeting room in the area.
- All cabins are non smoking.
- We have two dog friendly cabins upon request. A additional fee of $20.00 is charged per pet per night. Dogs are only allowed in Cabins 1 & 10.
- We have one handicap accessible cabin.
- Cell phone service is limited in the cabin area.
- Outdoor fires are not allowed in the cabin area.
- A limited number of Boats can be found in the cabin area for use by cabin guests. Life preservers and paddles are located at each cabin for cabin guests to use while using a boat (if available).
* Due to the costs of establishing, operating, and maintaining the reservation system and its related components, we are adding a $4.00 transaction fee and a 3% Resort fee on all overnight accommodations. Until now, we have absorbed these costs but we can no longer afford to do so.
* We are increasing all entrance fees by $1.00. We feel this is long overdue in order to maintain the amenities enjoyed by our daily visitors. We believe that our access, facilities, and safe, family-friendly environment provides a positive experience for very little cost.
Beginning November 16th, Cabin Rental Rates
- $129 per night plus taxes and fees
2 nights required 7 days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2 nights required Friday and Saturday year round.
3 nights required on major holidays
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Cabins – A 15% discount is available on Sunday - Thurday nights for all senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons or government personnel.
- Discounts do not apply on weekends and holidays.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts. Proof of age, 100% disability, or government employment is required.