Oak Mountain State Park offers a variety of boat rentals to suit whatever you would like to try. You can rent boats from our marina located on Terrace Drive or you may rent boats from the Back Gate.
* Due to the costs of establishing, operating, and maintaining the reservation system and its related components, we are adding a $4.00 transaction fee and 3% Resort fee on all overnight accommodations. Until now, we have absorbed these costs but we can no longer afford to do so.
* We are increasing all entrance fees by $1.00. We feel this is long overdue in order to maintain the amenities enjoyed by our daily visitors. We believe that our access, facilities, and safe, family-friendly environment provides a positive experience for very little cost.
Beginning March 1st, 2015, boat rental rates are as follows.
Marina - Beginning Saturday August 6th, 2016, the Marina will be open only on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Pedal boats - $14 per hour per boat
- Kayaks (both one person & two person) - $14 per hour per boat
**As of 9/8/2016 the marina will not be renting kayaks due to them being damaged
until they can be reparied or replaced.
- Canoes - $14 per hour per boat
- Standup Paddleboards - $22 per hour
A $5 deposit is now taken on all rentals. It will be refunded when all equipment has been returned.
Boat rentals require someone over the age of 16.
The Marina is open from 10 - 6 (last boat rented at 5p.m.) Friday, Saturday and Sunday.