PLEASE PARDON OUR PROGRESS!!!
Cheaha State Park is in the process of renovating the swimming pool for our guests' enjoyment. The pool will reopen June 16th 2017.
Located close to Lake Cheaha, this campground is our newest addition to Cheaha State Park. If you are looking for a true camping experience, this is the place for you! This campground gives campers the "Back to Nature" feel.
Rules & Regulations:
- Two-night minimum on weekends May-November. Three-night minimum on major holidays.
- A deposit of your first night's stay is required to hold a reservation.
- Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- Gates are locked for your safety.
- NOTE: 3% Resort Fee and $4.00 Non-Refundable One Time Transaction Fee will be charged upon check in.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours before check in for a full refund of the deposit.
$15.40 (tax not included) Per Night fee based on 4 person rate.
$2.20 per extra person maximum of 8 per site
Extra tent is $5.50 per night
- Fire ring at each campsite
- Community water faucet
- Restroom available
Camping Discounts – Government employees, All senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount on camping fees Sunday Night thru Thursday Nights, March - November. 15% All nights, December thru February (exception of holiday weekends). Proof of age, 100% disability or government employment is required at check-in.