PLEASE PARDON OUR PROGRESS!!!
Cheaha State Park is in the process of renovating the swimming pool for our guests' enjoyment. The pool will reopen June 16th 2017.
Online reservations now available!!!
- Cheaha offers 72 improved campsites with 40 campsites in our Upper Campgroud, and 32 in the Lower Campground.
- All campsites have a picnic table and barbecue grill or firering. Please help protect our forest and do not leave campfires unattended.
- Improved campsites have 20, 30, and 50 amp electrical hook-ups with full water and sewer hook-ups.
Rules & Regulations:
- Our Campgrounds are site specific
- Place the registration card given to you upon checkin on clip located at the front of your campsite, and one in your vehicle during your stay.
- We strive to assign our guests the campsite & campground preferred, but we cannot guarantee a specific campsite.
- This fee is based on a 4 person reservation. There will be a $2.20 charge for each additional guest. 8 guest limit per site.
- A two night minimum is required on weekends & three nights on holiday weekends.
- A deposit of your first night's stay is required to hold a reservation.
- Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance for your a refund of your deposit.
- Checkin time is 4:00pm and checkout time is 11:00am.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash (6 feet long or less) at all times. Pets are not allowed at the beach area, restrooms, and bathhouses.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 6:00am
- Discounts are unavailable in conjunction with group rates, special packages, and other discounts.
Campground #1: Known as the Upper Campground, it is open year-round. This campground is located on top of the mountain and is within walking distance of most of the park's resort amenitiens. It features 40 full hook-uo campsites and two bathhouses with hot water, showers, and restrooms.
Campground #2: Known as the Lower Campground, it is open Aprial-December. This campground is located across from Cheaha Lake and playground. It features 32 full hook-up sites and has one bath house with hot water, showers, and restrooms.
2016-2017 Improved Camping Rates:
December - September
$27.50 per night Lodging tax NOT included
$29.70 per night 3% resort fee & $4.00 entrance fee is charged during your first nights stay.
Extra Tent Fee: $5.50 per night per tent. Limit two tents per site.
Discounts: Governtment employees, senior citizens (62+) & 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount with valid ID. This discount is only available Sunday-Thursday night excluding holidays and weekends March-November. 7 nights per week December-February.