Despite our best efforts, due to weather and other items out of our control, the pool will not re-open this season.
Online reservations now available!!!
- Cheaha offers 72 improved campsites with 40 campsites in our Upper Campgroud, and 32 in the Lower Campground.
- All campsites have a picnic table and barbecue grill or fire-ring. Please help protect our forest and do not leave campfires unattended.
- Improved campsites have 20, 30, and 50 amp electrical hook-ups with full water and sewer hook-ups.
Rules & Regulations:
- Our Campgrounds are site specific
- Place the registration card given to you upon checkin on clip located at the front of your campsite, and one in your vehicle during your stay.
- We strive to assign our guests the campsite & campground preferred, but we cannot guarantee a specific campsite.
- This fee is based on a 4 person reservation. There will be a $2.20 charge for each additional guest. 8 guest limit per site.
- A two night minimum is required on weekends & three nights on holiday weekends.
- A deposit of your first night's stay is required to hold a reservation.
- Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance for your a refund of your deposit.
- Checkin time is 4:00pm and checkout time is 11:00am.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash (6 feet long or less) at all times. Pets are not allowed at the beach area, restrooms, and bathhouses.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 6:00am
- Discounts are unavailable in conjunction with group rates, special packages, and other discounts.
Campground #1: Known as the Upper Campground, it is open year-round. This campground is located on top of the mountain and is within walking distance of most of the park's resort amenities. It features 40 full hook-up campsites and two bathhouses with hot water, showers, and restrooms.
Campground #2: Known as the Lower Campground, it is open April-December. This campground is located across from Cheaha Lake and playground. It features 32 full hook-up sites and has one bath house with hot water, showers, and restrooms.
2016-2017 Improved Camping Rates:
December - September
$27.50 per night Lodging tax NOT included
$29.70 per night 3% resort fee & $4.00 entrance fee is charged during your first nights stay.
Extra Tent Fee: $5.50 per night per tent. Limit two tents per site.
Discounts: Government employees, senior citizens (62+) & 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount with valid ID. This discount is only available Sunday-Thursday night excluding holidays and weekends March-November. 7 nights per week December-February.