Field Trip Packages
Select Two of the Following Options:
- A presentation on the history of Cheaha State Park tour in the CCC Museum and Walk up to the top of Bunker Tower "Alabama's Highest Point'
- Stories around a campfire with marshmallows. Unless there is a fire warning.
- Walk the Bald Rock Boardwalk Trail. Followed by a Q & A with park staff.
- Tour the Indian Relic Museum
- Puppet Shows
- Let us teach your class how to make a pine needle basket (for ages 10 or up)
Lunch Bags Include:
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Box of Juice or Soft Drink
- For More Lunch Options, Please Contact Tammy Power!
Field Trips are $5.95 for children and $6.95 for adults. Park admission included.
If you are interested in planning a Field Trip at our park, please contact Mary.
Our Field Trips are available for Schools, Groups of 10 or more and Homeschool Students!
Field Trips are available Monday-Friday