State Park Trails
- Most diverse trail system at 52 Miles, including walking/hiking, mountain bike, on-road bike, and horseback - Oak Mountain State Park
- Popular, family-oriented biking, hiking trails - Lake Lurleen State Park
- Two hiking trails (1.8 mile and 3.8 mile) wind over hardwood ridges and through tall pines down the shoreline, offering spectacular views of Lake Martin with the beauty of wildflowers and blooming dogwood to white-tailed deer. Also there is a 10-mile long horse trail, offering riders a scenic view through the hardwoods and tall pines - Wind Creek State Park
- The only true island hiking experience of 1 mile - Frank Jackson State Park
- Elevated, interpretive boardwalk highlighting the Mobile-Tensaw River Delta - Meaher State Park
- Walking trail system, ten (10) trails including the Hugh S. Branyon Backcounty Trail. Gulf State Park park has a total of 15 miles of trails - Gulf State Park
Include a hiking weekend with your Alabama Adventure!
Alabama State Parks are the best place to begin filling out your Passport to Fitness Stamp pages...Alabama's state parks have a wide variety of trails that are designed for everybody from the beginning hiker to the experienced hiker.
No matter what your skill level is, you will find a trail at an Alabama State Park that is ideal for you.
for complete information on Alabama's Passport to Fitness program.